Updated March 31, 2023
The following shall be the Terms and Conditions for Local4All’s placemat advertising services:
- Acknowledgement required: All ongoing customers shall acknowledge the full Terms and Conditions (TAC) at least once per year and each first-time customer shall acknowledge and accept the TAC before an ad is run for the first time.
- Discounts: Discounts and bulk pricing are reflected on invoices and the total at the bottom of the invoice should match the price quoted by your salesperson.
- Ongoing ads in one service area earn 14% off standard pricing.
- Ongoing ads in two or more services areas earn 18% off standard pricing.
- Miscellaneous discounts are at the discretion of each salesperson at the time of negotiating each sale.
- Cancellation of ongoing ads (aka auto-renewal, campaign) must occur two weeks before our graphic designer is instructed to create a new issue in the customer’s ongoing ad area. A cancellation request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address below.
- A deposit is required from all new customers and slow-pay customers: Full payment is due on our acceptance of this contract and delivery of acceptable ad proof or, with management approval, 50% deposit and 50% to be invoiced, due on receipt. Deposits can be mailed to the address below.
- Mailing Address: Local4All Advertising, 2102 N. Mercer St., New Castle, PA 16105.
- Payee: All checks and money orders shall be made payable to Local4All Advertising, never to a sales agent or any other person or entity.
- Deferred billing: Local4All Advertising offers extended “Pay as we print” invoicing. For contracts that cover an extended period of time, we will invoice each issue as it is printed and mail a copy of that placemat with the invoice to our customer.
- Late charges: 1.5% per month late fee will be added to all balances if not paid within 30 days of invoice date. Collection charges will be added if collection services are required.
- Graphic design: Graphic layout and design is included at no extra cost to the customer.
- Ad specifications for Do It Yourself (DIY) ad design: Basic ads measure 2″x2″ and can be made larger by combining full ad spaces vertically or horizontally. Please submit finished DIY ads in PDF format with embedded fonts, minimum 200 dpi, preferred 300 dpi. Send only the finished ad with no bleeds and no crop marks.
- Restriction of proprietary marks and text: Ads must never contain trademarks or copyrighted text without permission.
- Jurisdiction: Transactions and actions between the parties are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of PA except where superseded by federal law.
- Venue: In the event of disagreements between the parties which must be settled in court, all hearings shall occur within the boundaries of Lawrence County, PA.
- Acceptance: These Terms and Conditions are referenced in the bottom section of Local4All Advertising invoices. Acceptance can be communicated by signing a paper contract or electronically by delivery of the words “I agree with Local4All’s Terms and Conditions” via email.