COVID UPDATE: To our ongoing customers and new customers who have come aboard during these trying times, we hope our daily usage returns to pre-COVID numbers and that restaurants that closed temporarily will reopen soon. We distributed placemats in May so mid to late July is our best guess for printing our 4th issue in 2021. Call if you have questions.
Apollo/Kiski Area Restaurants (changes*)
- Central Restaurant, Apollo
- Great Wall, Vandergrift (closed temporarily due to coronavirus)
- Happy Day, Leechburg (breakfast counter only or by request)
- *Meethead’s Bar & Restaurant, Vandergrift (suspended. Our last few deliveries showed very little usage. Although stacks of placemats were on a setup table in the dining area, we saw no evidence that servers were putting them on tables. The older placemats that we pulled were moved to restaurants that would use them.)
- Patrick’s Pub, Apollo (bar only or by request)
- *Rivertown Pub, Leechburg (although the building and restaurant are “For Sale”, they are open for business.)
- St Gertrude’s Fellowship Hall, Vandergrift – temporarily on hold due to the pandemic.
- Yak Diner, Apollo
AKAP and AKLV have been merged into one AK issue, sometimes referred to our “Kiski” area.
Usage: prior to the coronavirus pandemic, approx 30,000 every two months.
Last updated 5/20/21.