Maps of all areas: AK | Butler | K-FC | NKLB | SEBCo
You’re looking for lists of restaurants? See the menu at the top or bottom of main pages for all the areas. There are also links in the paragraphs below. Click on any link for details.
- AK is our Kiski area, from Leechburg to Apollo and, yes, a few in Vandergrift too.
- B is short for Butler which runs from the Country Kitchen just south of Butler up to and including Chicora, Petrolia, and East Brady.
- K-FC is our Kittanning and Ford City area but it goes a bit further south, including Garda’s on the road to Leechburg and Vandergrift.
- NKLB is our abbreviation for New Kensington and Lower Burrell but at least one location is on the other side of the river. Phillippi’s is in Natrona Heights.
- SEBCo is Southeast Butler County including Saxonburg, Cabot, and Sarver.
You can find new customers by hanging out in your bricks and mortar business OR you could let our placemats be a part of your marketing solution.
By design, we choose restaurants that have decent cars in the parking lot most of the time and have enough light inside to read the placemats while they are still on the tables. There also needs to be enough time for patrons to read the placemats or our customers are wasting their money.
Case study: We were asked for placemats by a local Dairy Queen in one of our areas. I’m not sure what they were thinking but they folded the placemats in half and were using them as tray liners. That pretty much totally defeated the purpose of advertising placemats. The placemats arrived at tables exactly when the food did. Half was invisible buried under food and half was invisible, folded under. We pulled our placemats out as soon as we saw what was happening and used them elsewhere.