Hold onto your hats, updates are almost complete… soon we’ll be going into proofreading mode. If you see anything we missed, please let us know.
You’re looking for lists of restaurants? They’d better be in the links below or I’m in trouble… or see the menu at the bottom of the page for all the areas and click on the one you want for details.
- AK is our Kiski area, from Leechburg to Apollo and, yes, there are a few in Vandergrift too.
- B is short for Butler which runs from the Country Kitchen just south of Butler up to and including Chicora, Petrolia, and East Brady.
- K-FC is our Kittanning and Ford City area but it goes a bit further south, including Garda’s on the road to Leechburg and Vandergrift.
- NKLB is our abbreviation for New Kensington and Lower Burrell but two locations are on the other side of the river. Blue Haven is just a little south of Pittsburgh Mills Mall. Phillippi’s is in Natrona Heights.
- SEBCo stands for Southeast Butler County including Saxonburg, Cabot, and Sarver.