Service Areas / Restaurants
- Five western PA areas: AK | Butler | K-FC | NKLB | SEBCo
- Berwick, Orangeville, and Shickshinny:
You’re looking for lists of restaurants? See the menu at the top or bottom of main pages for all the areas. There are also links in the paragraphs below. Click on any link for details.
- AK: AK is our Kiski area (aka Alle-Kiski) running from Leechburg to Apollo and, yes, with a few locations in Vandergrift too.
- B (Butler): B for us is short for Butler which runs from downtown Butler up to and including Chicora, Petrolia, and East Brady.
- K+FC: K-FC is our Kittanning and Ford City area but it goes a bit further south, including Garda’s on the road to Leechburg and Vandergrift.
- NKLB: NKLB is our abbreviation for New Kensington and Lower Burrell. Clark’s Diner is a crowd favorite!
- SEBCo: SEBCo is Southeast Butler County including Saxonburg, Cabot, and Sarver. Country Kitchen on Route 8 south of Butler is a favorite for breakfast and lunch. RockaFellas is a very popular Sports Bar in Sarver.
Besides our original service areas:
- Our goal is to have our placemats in restaurants that have decent cars in the parking lot most of the time and have enough light inside to read the placemats while they are still on the tables. There also needs to be enough time for patrons to read the placemats or our advertising customers are wasting their money.
- Placemats elsewhere: As of December 2023, all of our service areas and locations are in PA.
- Berwick Family Restaurant, Berwick, PA. We are proud to have our placemats in Berwick Family Restaurant thanks to team member Moxie Karasek. Berwick is her home town!
- Two Guys Pizza in Orangeville and Shickshinny, PA. Click on the links above for Google Maps of both locations.
B2B from Carl: You can find new customers the hard way OR you could let our placemats be a part of your marketing solution.
B2C from Carl: Your family will enjoy our word search puzzles enough you might be tempted to tell your server “Don’t hurry”.
Case study: An example of how we WON’T waste your advertising dollars!
Contributed by: Carl
We were asked for placemats by a Dairy Queen in one of our local service areas, we’re not going to say which one. I’m not sure what they were thinking but they were folding placemats in half and using them as tray liners. That pretty much totally defeated the purpose of advertising placemats BECAUSE…
- The placemats arrived at tables exactly when the food did.
- Half the placemat was nearly invisible buried under food and
- half the placemat was completely invisible, folded under.
I pulled our placemats out as soon as I saw what was happening and we used them elsewhere.