Printed in a single color on white background, Local4All Placemats are instantly recognized by our signature word search puzzle with Words for Kids and advertisers’ names hidden in the puzzle.
Most issues are 11″ x 17″ with between 10 and 20 local ads. In the center beside the puzzle is local content… sometimes a sports schedule, sometimes a festival, sometimes a recipe… whatever we can find to make a positive impact on our community.
Suggestions for center content are welcome. Call 724-548-7249 or contact us.
- In the bottom right-hand corner of each placemat is a unique code to help us know which version is which and help us sort through any problems that may surface. If you are reporting a problem, please have a copy of the placemat available and tell us the code. We have paper copies of most issues in the office or we can pull them up on our computers.,
- If one of our restaurants runs out of our placemats, our phone number is printed on the bottom margin of every placemat. Have them call us, preferably BEFORE they run out.
- If you bought an ad on our placemat and you’re not seeing it, check the code at the bottom right and let us know.
- Some of our restaurants use two different placemats, both ours, but you might have bought ad space on only one of them. Your ad purchase was based on quantity overall, not one restaurant. The other placemats might be on top in an hour or they might have been used already. Call if you have concerns.
- Occasionally a staff member will pull out the wrong placemats and it needs to come to their attention. Once we had 900 placemats IN THE DRAWER of a sideboard but the placemats on tables were plain dark green placemats the restaurant owner had to buy. We always suggest they use our free placemats first, then use other placemats when they run out of ours.
- Occasionally we have a few older placemats left over and we allow restaurants to keep them and use them if they have nothing else. Call and check to see when our next delivery is scheduled.