This page is for small and medium size companies (SMBs) or women-owned businesses (WBEs). If you can help us find the right person(s) for our help wanted ad, we’ll try BIG TIME to make it win-win! We can give you free ads, free business consulting, proofreading and more. You name it, we’ll try to make it happen!
Help Wanted: Part-time sales working from your home (telemarketing) or car (very local) in your spare time. A flexible schedule means you work when you want to with nobody watching over your shoulder. Experience preferred but not required. We provide free training.
Part-time sales is a perfect job for hockey moms plus any other moms!
Advertising Tips for business owners: Read the list below to maximize your tabletop marketing program.
- 2×2 ads are what we sell most of for our paper placemats, but only because other products are less conspicuous.
- For a lower price per ad, consider a “text-only” ad or an “ad sponsorship” where you get your name and phone number listed supporting a nonprofit organization or local event… Let’s have a talk about making you LOOK GOOD and finding you new customers!
- Ongoing ads are when you tell us to start your ad and we keep going until you tell us to stop. In other industries, it’s known as auto-renewal.
- Discounts for ongoing ads are 14% off in your ad is ongoing in one area and
- 18% off if ongoing in multiple areas or
- your ad or ads uses two or more spaces per issue.
- Filler ads are bids for ad space unsold when we reach sales deadlines. The higher you bid, the better the chance someone else’s ad is going to be bumped instead of you. These super-low prices are great for fishing for the perfect customers in your off-season!
We believe in ETHICAL SALESMANSHIP! Later in 2023, we will be scheduling a series of Ethical Salesmanship classes and invite you to check it out. You can be better prepared to work for anyone anywhere and, the best thing is, when you have the right skills at the right time in the right place, you don’t have to work for a jerk! Call Carl at 724-548-7249 for more information and to schedule a Zoom interview.