Carl and Jane are proud to be Christians and, as lifetime volunteers, they are constantly helping nonprofits and small businesses spread the word on what’s going on in our communities.
The three videos below are some that we recommend to improve life in the Christian community. Clicking the links below should take you into “Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage” videos on YouTube which contain five sections total. For your first visit with Mark Gungor, we recommend watching Part 1 and then Part 2. After you watch, you might suggest your favorite sections to others. The timestamps listed will help you (or them) find the beginning of individual sessions. In the three sections of Part 2, the breaks are not obvious but there are subtle changes of wardrobe.
- Laugh your Way to Better Marriage Part 1 by Mark Gungor, posted by Steve Hammond, 2:08:28
- Part 1 contains two sessions with an audience with a 4-5 second blackout between the two. The second session starts at timestamp 1:12:45
- Laugh your Way to Better Marriage Part 2 by Mark Gungor – posted by Steve Hammond, 2:33:09
- Part 2B starts at timestamp 44:50. Pastor Mark calls it the “Yo Mama” session.
- Part 2C starts at 1:59:12, titled “How to Stay Married and Not Kill Your Spouse.”
- Sex and Dating Advice for Teenagers by Mark Gungor – posted by Nick Ippolito, 36:18. In this video, Pastor Mark makes a compelling case for young people to save themselves for their wedding night and he’s funny at the same time.